lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

Summer 2014

I'm looking forward to summer and I've got a lot of plans.
One of them is work!! This will be the third year that I work during the summer.
On one hand I like to work because I will win some money and aswell because I will can do a lot of things.
However on the other hand, I don't like it because I can't spend the time that I want with my friends and I can't go out a lot to parties because I start at eight o'clock in the morning,
This summer I think that it will be my summer because I'm 18 now, and I will can do a lot of things that I can't did the lasts summers. (I will have the driver licence)
My objective for this summer is finish the selectivitat with a good mark, forget all the thing  that are related with the school and achive my driving permis to go to everywhere with my friends and my boyfriend.
I've got a lot of good feelings about this summer, so I hope that it will be so amazing that I'll never forget. 
🌴Summer🏄

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario