viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

My English progress from 2012-2014.

In this post I will compare my first batxillerat composition that was an email to the teacher and my last one. And also I will compare my first oral presentation and the last one that was my TDR project. 

An e-mail to the teacher:
“ I just start the new curs of high school. I’m excited and at the same time a bit afraid. These next two courses will be really hard, I need to study and work a lot. 
I love to travel and I really need to know and discovered the world, it’s my passion. 
I will love to visit Berlin, London, New York, Belgium, Holland, Australia, Russia, Marrakech, Dubai…

Still now I’m not sure of what to study, I like criminology, but I have to keep looking of what to do, what I know is that I want to finish my studies in another country to be better witch my languages. 

I want to study German, French and English. I will like to talk all this languages quite well.”

It was my first composition and I have read it again and I have seen with my first and my last composition there are a lot of different and I’m very proud about it.  I have improved a lot in vocabulary and in grammar and also with the adjectives. I’ve learned a lot of new connectors and how to use it. As well now I do longest compositions with some different arguments. And also I think that the maturity of my ideas had also improved. 

If I have to choose my best composition it will be: http://paulalabradorbarneo.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/good-news-about-chocolate.html because it talks about chocolate and I love it and also because I think that I have summarized it well and I have done a good personal opinion. 

Regarding my first and last oral presentations I have seen a lot of differences. Now I feel more confident in front of my classmates, then I was very shy. Also I have improved my pronunciation and my tone of voice. But one thing it haven’t change and it’s that I’ve never liked doing oral presentations because I’m shy and a little bit insecure in front of my classmates, but now I do it quite better than before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario